Thursday, October 20, 2011

Back from the Dead?

Well, well, well!

It really has been a long time since my last post! We have since moved to a lovely little town in far north Western Australia and are just loving our new country lives. I can't quite believe that it will be Stig's second birthday on the weekend! He has grown so quickly, and the time has just flown :)

Today I have randomly decided to ressurect my blog, in the hope of perhaps eventually making a little pocket money from it. I really have no idea how to do that though, so in the mean time I thought I should just work on honing my writing skills while I work out what exactly it is I am supposed to be doing!

Also I have no clear direction for this blog, other than my (momentary) resolution to post daily. I am thinking that I should stick to what I'm passionate about. As such, this blog will probably end up being mostly reviews of books and CDs with possibly a few snippets of gossip :P

Mostly it is just me procrastiating and putting off cleaning the house!

Anyways peeps, if you're reading, let me know. And I would love some suggestions on how to turn my useless ramblings into a profitable blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment