Friday, December 3, 2010

TV Dinner

So now I'm sitting here listening to the Stig talking/grizzling away to himself in the cot. Afternoon naps have not been too popular of late. This is probably a good thing though, as I'll have to get him up in a bit to go out and pick up a tv.

A friend of mine was chucking out an old school 51cm tv and I got in first to snavel it up! Our last kerbside tv is basically dead in that it starts making an awful whining noise after it's been on for a while. Enough to drive anyone insane. So I'm gonna replace it with a new kerbside tv, and thankfully, it's currently kerbside collection in our area too, so it can go straight out.

In other news I WAS looking for something inspiring to make for dinner, but came across a recipe for orange cake, and I think I have to try it. Looks like it's pizza and cake for dinner then :) Well for the big folk anyway! Sorry Stiggy.

--Slinky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment