Friday, December 3, 2010

My First Post!

So, this is my first post!

Probably noone is going to read this blog at all, but for the sake of my sanity I've decided it's probably a good thing to get my ramblings out onto paper..or screen...or whatever!

I was inspired by a friend who's starting his own blog on the 1st of January, as a kind of new years resolution. I thought that was a great idea, but why wait until then to start? I thought this way I could capture all the christmas crazyness.

I suppose I should tell you a little about myself too :)
I'm a 26 year old stay at home mum, with a 13 month old boy (that's Stig), from Perth, Western Australia. I guess my husband probably should have featured in the title of this blog too, but he really doesn't have any interesting nickname! I'll have to think one up for him to use in this blog. Suggestions welcome :P

Anyway, I guess there should be some point to this blog too, so once again I'm going to take a leaf out of my friend's book and say that I shall be reviewing any movies I watch. In addition, I'll review books too, and hopefully share some funny moments, good recipes and a bit of venting and moaning too.

Well, I had better sign off for now since Stig will be waking from morning nap any time now and I'd better have his lunch ready!
Suggestions on a good sign off line welcome too :P

--Slinky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment